Social Media Mother’s Day Competition
This Mother’s Day, we’re giving you the chance to fall in love with our small-batch Highland gin.
Enter the competitions on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (or all three!) for the chance to win a bottle of Red Door Gin!
Terms and Conditions
By participating in this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Red Door Gin Co Limited, George House, Boroughbriggs Road, Elgin, Moray, Scotland IV30 1JY.
- The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years old or over on the opening date of this promotion, excluding: employees of, or agents of Gordon & MacPhail (the Trading name of Speymalt Whisky Distributors Limited), their distributors, or members of their households or anyone else professionally connected to the prize draw.
- Entry to this promotion requires the entrant/s to have a personal, valid and current Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
- Maximum 1 entry per person per platform, per promotion. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. If any entrant creates numerous Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once, they will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to challenge the eligibility of any entrant selected as winner, in which case prize fulfilment will only be possible once proof of eligibility has been provided.
5. The promotion run on 22.03.2020 to 23.59 24.03.2020 only.
How to enter:
7. Facebook: The competition will entail the user to ‘Like’ the competition post on the official Facebook page as indicated by the Promoter.
8. Twitter: The competition will entail the user to ‘Retweet’ the specified post on the official Twitter page as indicated by the Promoter and also be following the official Twitter account.
9. Instagram: The competition will entail the user to ‘Tag’ 1 other Instagram users on the competition post on the official Instagram account as indicated by the Promoter and also be following the official Instagram account.
10. Prize: There will be 1 x prize to be won consisting of 1 x 70cl bottle of Red Door Gin
- The winners will be selected at random under the supervision of an independent observer, all entries from all platforms will be considered in the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by Red Door Gin Co Ltd via the social media account on which they entered within 48 hours of the draw. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 72 hours of such notification, or they are deemed not eligible, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- If the winner does not qualify as a valid entrant then an alternative winner will be selected instead.
- When entering the competition you acknowledge that your entry, name and social media details will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoters, not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the promotion. By entering the promotion all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook, Instagram or Twitter whatsoever.
- No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winners. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this draw.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises the Promoter to publish the name of the winners and counties and the winners are consenting to having publicity photographs and/or video images taken of them for use by the Promoter. Where consent is not provided, or where a winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternative winner will be selected instead.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoter Limited for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Full names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 6 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Red Door Gin Campaign Office, 66-68 Chapel Street, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1DE.
- The Promoter’s decision is final regarding the choice of winners.
- Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of all relevant entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Scots law and the Courts of Scotland will have exclusive jurisdiction.