Discover our Red Door Rhubarb Crumble
Try something different with your Red Door Gin and create our Red Door Rhubarb Crumble. This is the ultimate dessert for warming up on cosy, wintery evenings. Recipe created by Fen (@myhomestylelife on Instagram).
- Combine your sugar and soft butter.
- Add the flour and ground almonds and chop the mixture with a knife until clumps form. Use your fingers to create a sandy consistency.
- Chop the rhubarb into even sized pieces and place in a saucepan.
- Add sugar and gin and cook over a medium heat until the rhubarb is tender.
- Add rhubarb to an ovenproof dish, and top with the crumble topping. Bake at 200°c for 25 minutes.
- Serve with cream and enjoy.